Tuesday 26 August 2008

best of august

Tracklisting:

Bobby Tinsley - Go
Usher - Bad mutha
Jason - Moving like a star
Chris Brown - Dreamer
Clyde Carson ft. Avant - One night
Lil Wayne ft. Nutt Da Kidd & Kid Kid - I can take your girl
Taio Cruz ft. Sugababes & Busta Rhymes - She's like a star (remix)
Johnta Austin - I need a girl
Young Twin ft. The Dream - Rent money
Claude Kelly - Where I went wrong
Jon Boy ft. 112 - Sexy lady
Yung Berg - Round here
Crooked I - The sings
Lil Wayne - Stunt
Charm - Crying
Chris Brown - Glow in the dark
Slim - U got me
Ray Lavender ft. Tank - Ya body
Yung Berg - Put it on me
Yung Berg ft. Corey Gunz - I be on some, on some other shit
Maino ft. Trey Songz - Hood love
Joe - Why just be friends
Dontae ft. Syience - They don't make em
Kanye West - Wow
TI ft. Lil Wayne & The Game - Do it
The Game ft. NeYo - Gentlemans affaire
Chris Brown ft. Dre - Flying solo
Dolla ft. Lil Wayne - Make a toast
Slim Thug ft. Deven the Dude - Bitch I'm back
Ray Lavender - Shawty got me
Varsity - Right back where I started
Kazual - Perfect man
Travis - A thousand goodbye's
Joe ft. Unknown - New man
http://uploaded.to/?id=3jyi7e

No comments: