Thursday 20 September 2007

How and what to say when approaching women:

hey I’m karam I’m not an expert in approaching women but I have got some tips that I have tried and have worked and some did not by the way there is nothing wrong with trying so lets get to the point:

you see a girl that you like what would you do, well there is three parts opening, hold a conversation and ending.

so lets start with opening this the approach and using an opening line to get you to the next step

first of all you need to be confidence a girl/women likes a guy with confidence, approach with good posture stand up tall lean back a bit make eye contact and do it have the balls to make the eye contact.

you found the target you got good posture you are approaching the target now what do you say well you use an opening line an opening line that suites your personality or an opening lien that you can get in a detail conversation with the

what do I use well I don’t have many opening lines to tell you the truth but you can always make your own here’s my first opening line its simple and easy and cool

you go up to a girl ''say hey can I ask you a question'' which is not threatening and you sound genuine, ''she’s says ok'' your question will be ''are you single'' says with confidence now you put the target in a state which is out of her comfort zone ok now she’s says 'yes' ''I’m single'' ill tell you what to do if she says no later on

ok now you have found out that she is single now you move on to the second part which is holding the conversation which is easy you can keep it on the same topic so you say '' why is a girl like u single'' she will say something like I don’t know why or I’m not looking for some one at the moment then you answer her like this (this is how I would say after she told me why a girl like her is single)

'' or you just ugly'' with a smile (this works because it show that u got a sense of humour and you are a funny guy)

ok now my favourite part mentioning yourself as a third person which tells the girl that you are creative so '' ill say u single right well I know a guy who really likes you and thinks you will be a perfect girl for him, she’s says really ''who is this guy'' now the fun bit you tell her about your self

like what hairstyle, your hair colour, bit by bit don’t give it all away till she gets that your the guy that is interested in her '' she may go along with it and play with it or she may be completely dumb blonde'' just have fun be creative but don’t keep it the conversation too long as you just met her 3 to 4 minutes will do

the third and final part is ending the conversation well how to end the

conversation act like your a busy guy and got some unfinished business to do or just say I go to get back to my friends it was nice talking to you just before you leave say hey have you got an email (I know you would thinking why email) well I mentioned this in my older post well it sounds less threatening, now when she’s is writing down her email say put your phone number down to. and there you go u have finished the mission

lets get back to what she’s say no I’m not single I’m taken its easy you just say are you lying to me because I know when someone is lying to me or if she mumbles and says no I’m not single in a nervous way which mean obviously she is single you just say yes right whatever I know your single and carry on and if she acts like a complete bitch then she’s not worth it fuck her there lots of fishes in the don’t let rejection be the fear of not letting u approach women

please leave comments on what you think or if you have any ideas please let me know because theirs nothing with trying different ways

No comments: